Monday, November 11, 2013

Sharing the Love


Hello!
This week has been great!! I am SO thankful that I get to be a missionary!!! 
This week we heard a story about our recent convert Chris from some of the sisters that serve with us at the Trail Center. 

They were teaching an investigator in the hallway of an apartment complex and Chris happened to walk past. He looked at them, gasped, and ran away. The sisters were super confused.(because who wouldn't be, right?)  But a few minutes later, he came back with his quad, his baptismal certificate, his Aaronic priesthood certificate, and a Book of Mormon. He shared his favorite scripture with them and gave their investigator the Book of Mormon. Probably the best story ever! He's kind of my favorite person on this planet. I felt like a proud parent when I heard that story! haha Love that kid. 


 
That's Jacob, our investigator's snake!
  


Just thought that I'd share that with you!! SO great! Sister Farns is good. Still really sick. But what can you do?
Love you! Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Nice snake, Lucy. If anyone can get him to listen to the discussions it's you. :)

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

I DO get to read my blog comments during my once-a-week computer time! Even if it's just something short-- It means a lot to me to hear from you!!
- Lucy