Tuesday, December 10, 2013

#lovemycalling

This week has been awesome!! 
Jake got baptized, which was the best thing ever! And he now has the priesthood :) yay! It's been so cool to see him change over the past few months. He really is a completely different person. Sister Farnsworth didn't get to attend as we had hoped.  :( She was sad about it, but we took pictures!


 Our recent convert Chris got called as a ward missionary! He taught the gospel principles class and it was awesome! And then our Southern Utah friend came to church again and we're seeing him this week! I'm SO excited! It's hard to catch him because it's finals, so everyone is busy. He's also going home for Christmas, so we won't be able to see him for a while. Dang it!

 It really is so amazing to see the gospel help people and to see people change. I think that's been the highlight of my mission. No matter who you are or what you're going through, the gospel can help you! The atonement covers us all, no matter what. It's the solution to every problem and the answer to every question. I'm so thankful for the gift of the atonement!

It's been a fantastic week! We're really just working a lot with the ward and trying to get to know everyone. That's the nice part about having a smaller ward. It makes it pretty easy to get around to everyone! 

I'm so thankful to be a missionary and I'm SO thankful that I get to serve in Nebraska and Iowa!! Seriously, best mission ever!!
 Sister Harris


1 comment:

  1. Lucy~ It sounds like things are going so well for you! I'm so impressed by you and all of the wonderful things you are doing. I love you so much and I'm so glad that you are happy to be in Nebraska! ~Aunt Becky :)

    ReplyDelete

I DO get to read my blog comments during my once-a-week computer time! Even if it's just something short-- It means a lot to me to hear from you!!
- Lucy